B2B E-commerce Platform
Stop using B2C platform for your B2B business. Stop compromising
What is supplier store?
B2B E-Commerce Store with RFQs and offers feature.
Supplier store features
- Customize your store to your brand’s identity.
- Unique domain matching your organization’s website.
- Seamlessly transition your clients from your website to your store.
- Set up your products / services.
- Manage your prices and taxes.
- Add technical specifications.
- View registered buyer’s information.
- Track buyer’s interactions and orders.
Receive RFQs from Clients
and Manage Offers
- Recieve RFQs from buyers.
- Bulk Edit your offer.
- Filter RFQs by buyers.
- Communicate with Buyers.
Receive Purchase Orders
- Interact with orders from your buyers.
- Communicate with your buyers.
- Print out your order labels.
- Filter orders by buyers.
Manage Delivery Notes
- Ship your products partially or at once
- Print out your delivery notes.
- Add set up instructions.
- View your order’s timeline.
Manage Invoices & Payments
- Send your invoices.
- Set up due dates.
- Quickly identify pending invoices.
- Accept direct transfers or SADAD payments.
Need more clarity
We help you unlock
better Sourcing and Spend Management
16 mins Read
Understanding Tomorrow’s Tech: A Must for Today’s Procurement Leaders
| DateNovember 13, 2023
10 mins Read
Hyperautomation: Turbocharging Procurement for the Modern Age
| DateAugust 30, 2023
3 mins Read
Practices to Turn Cost Center into a Profit Center
| DateJuly 25, 2023
Need some help?
Source to Pay
- Purchase Requisition (PR)
- Approval workflow
- Sourcing (RFQ, RFP, RFI)
- Purchase Order (PO)
- Private Label
- Manage clients
- Manage vendors and Service Provider
- Private catalogs