The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for qualifying prospects through high-level conversations, web demos, objection handling, relationship building, and closing deals. The right fit must demonstrate progressive sales experience and thrive in fluid and growing environments. Successful BDMs must be strongly self-motivated, goal-oriented, team-focused, and genuinely curious about the challenges of our customers and prospects.
- Develop a deep understanding of Penny Software products and services with multiple channels and tools.
- Understanding Penny Software added values to enterprises and map them to a clients’ specific needs.
- Be responsible for comprehensively demonstrating Penny Software to new leads and drive them through the sales cycle with the help of product managers, up to closure.
- Identifying stakeholders and decision makers tree for the new accounts and deeply understanding their pains and needs to tackle them from each perspective on a value proposition mean.
- Applying creative problem-solving thinking to drive penny’s innovative solutions.
- Building long-lasting relationships with new enterprise clients, by positioning penny as a trustworthy consultant and system.
- Be responsible for the sales pipeline and assigned target.
- Must have the ability and willingness to “roll up sleeves” and get involved with all spheres of operations.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience of sales (IT Sales to enterprise – SaaS experience is highly preferred).
- Have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or business.
- Have a proven track record of achievements and successfully managing sales target.
- Have a Strong sense and knowledge of growth, including acquisition, retention, engagement with different channels.
- Have demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and prioritize assignments within multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Arabic.