The role requires you to think critically and design with first principles, to think about UI experience like Apple: elegantly and intuitively. You deeply empathize with customer mental-models, workflows, and existing behaviours while serving teams which have lacked modern tools, and technology.
Given your work will serve as a doorway to our whole platform, you need to pay close attention to detail, maintain a forward-thinking outlook, as well as learn to work creatively to address present needs. You are very comfortable learning new technologies and systems. You thrive in an iterative but heavily data-driven development environment, building a highly performant and fluid UI interface must be your top priority.
- Design and architect the core UI components of the product with the founders using Angular best practices.
- Build all core elements for the Penny.co and its workflow
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Experiment with, prototype, measure, and create data-driven technology stacks
- Design and build out business process workflows
- Help improve engineering standards, tooling, and process
You are a good fit if you:
- Have strong hands-on programming experience (languages can be learned: we care more about good engineering skills rather than particular language or framework)
- Enjoy building high-performant, scalable user interfaces.
- Strong foundations and deep experience with Angular Framework.
- Proficient in creating modular applications, and experience with creating reusable libraries and writing efficient code.
- Hold yourself to a very high standard for production system quality
- Have a solid grasp of CS fundamental, data structures, and algorithms
- Love to demonstrate, and incrementally build 100% confidence in all the layers/components you develop
- Appreciate test-driven methodologies
- Are unafraid of unknowns and love driving projects end-to-end
- Always take a customer and team-first approach