Title: HR Manager
Company: Penny Software
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HR manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits administration, and compliance with Saudi and Bahrain labor laws.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
• Manage the recruitment and hiring process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and conducting interviews
• Assist with onboarding new hires, including orientation and training
• Handle employee relations issues, including conflicts and complaints
• Administer employee benefits and ensure compliance with state and federal laws, as well as Saudi and Bahrain labor laws
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records
• Provide support and guidance to managers and employees on HR-related issues
• Supervise and manage team of HR Specialists
• Collaborate with other departments and upper management to ensure overall company goals are met
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
• 5-7 years of experience in an HR role
• Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations of Saudi Arabia. Understanding to Bahrain laws is advantageous.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information
• Experience with HR software and tools
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Candidate must be Saudi National
If you are interested in joining our team and have a passion for human resources, as well as a good understanding of Saudi and Bahrain labor laws, please apply with your resume and cover letter.