penny is a cloud-based Procure-To-Pay system. penny helps companies digitize and manage their full procurement cycle from request to approval. We have a B2B marketplace which allows our customers to source new products and suppliers in construction industry. Aiming to simply trade in construction industry, where the fragmented products / categories are a challenge, we are on a mission to bring efficiency through innovation.
We at penny are looking for talented Account managers to be part of our Business team.
Job title – Account Manager (penny marketplace)
Job Description – Account Managers are responsible acquiring right Suppliers for penny B2B marketplace. They are further responsible to manage and develop relationship with Suppliers, fill category gaps and ensure they team up with us to offer a variety of supply at great prices, faster delivery and while doing so, we offer an amazing customer experience. The right candidate will be one who thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way conversations with prospects, works well under pressure, and is highly self-motivated.
• Acquiring New Suppliers / Brands to be part of our B2B marketplace
• Drive closure of customer contracts, onboarding & training
• Developing and managing the strategic relationship with key suppliers/partners in marketplace business
• Working with cross-functional teams to plan the growth of category supply, improving supply depth, and preventing supplier risk
• To anticipate market trends and work with technology team to continue to innovate companies’ offerings
• Working hand in hand with Demand / Operations team to achieve sales / revenue targets
• Ensuring best availability of Top revenue-driving products and drive healthy order fulfillment
• To identify supply gaps on products availability vs offline/online competition. To fulfill the identified gaps in timely manner
• Closing open Orders / RFQs
• Understand and resolve Supplier issues by working with internal and external teams
You’ll fit right in if:
• 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Sales Management etc.
• Experience in construction industry is a Plus
• Understanding of local market and supply landscape
• 2+ years of experience in E-Commerce / technology is a plus
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence others
• Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Passionate about technology driven startups and proven Ability to work in fast paced organization
• Able to travel to meet clients as necessary
• Excellent Arabic and English-speaking skills